Small Kindness, Big Friendship Puppet Show
To supplement education in character building, we are delighted to host a 35-minute interactive puppet show at your school at no charge!
Synopsis 2020: Catch Singa and the Kindness Cubbies in a new puppet show as they explore the values of sharing, respect and friendship. Join them on their journey and discover how a little kindness goes a long way!
Every student present will receive a little souvenir after the show.
- Available from February 2020 onwards, only on weekdays
- Sessions are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- As shows are in high demand, please book at least 3 months in advance.
- Minimum number of students attending: 70 (* For centres with insufficient numbers, you are encouraged to combine with other nearby centres to book a session)
- Venue: Shows will be held at the respective pre-schools that registered for the session
For bookings and enquiries, please email Si Ning at [email protected]